Hunter & Gatherer Weekly

My blog, my webpage, me....

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wake Forest, Shelby, Chapel Hill...., North Carolina, United States

Ex-Shelby Star photographer, wrote a weekly outdoor adventure column. Now I'm a law student at UNC-Chapel Hill....

Wednesday, March 16, 2005


Here you go (if this program will let me) with a photo from a fire last week on Zeb Cline Road. Anyone interested in contributing to relief efforts may contact the local Red Cross at 704-487-9594.

Here Frank Morrow, 11, covers his mouth at the smokey fire scene. He is the son of Glenn Morrow of the Waco Volunteer Fire Dept., and was actively helping out other emergency response personnel by carrying belongings from the burning building and doing other good deeds. Behind him you can see firefighters working. Behind them is the silhouette of the burned building.
 Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home