Hunter & Gatherer Weekly

My blog, my webpage, me....

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wake Forest, Shelby, Chapel Hill...., North Carolina, United States

Ex-Shelby Star photographer, wrote a weekly outdoor adventure column. Now I'm a law student at UNC-Chapel Hill....

Friday, June 01, 2007

Also....

.... if I may amend my previous blog, I ran by the post office today around 4:50. They close their window at 4:30. So they are unavailable before, and after, work.

Additionally, I'm getting ready to have to send some money overseas for study abroad housing. The US Postal Service will happily do an International Money Order to Albania or Sierra Leone... but not to Germany.

Last time I knew the stats, Deutschland had the third largest economy in the world, largest population in western Europe.... you may have heard of them. They're kind of a big deal. Maybe we should do commerce with them.

Brilliance.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home