Hunter & Gatherer Weekly

My blog, my webpage, me....

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wake Forest, Shelby, Chapel Hill...., North Carolina, United States

Ex-Shelby Star photographer, wrote a weekly outdoor adventure column. Now I'm a law student at UNC-Chapel Hill....

Thursday, January 05, 2006

"Pat Robertson suggests God smote [Israeli PM] Sharon"


"Evangelist links Israeli leader's stroke to 'dividing God's land"

http://www.cnn.com/2006/US/01/05/robertson.sharon/index.html

Wow.

That's chucked pretty far past the pale.

To express my views, let me use Biblical imagery Robertson might understand:


"Holy Cow!"...

.

.

.

...what a load of "bull." Robertson, you are such a...

.

.

.


Y'know, maybe Israeli Prime Minister Ariel Sharon's stroke isn't divine retribution for the Israeli pullout from Gaza, which apparently Robertson didn't like.

Maybe the man is 77 years old, he's lived a long hard life, he's led a nation surrounded by people/countries/regions of the world that want them exterminated, he's fought in every war of their's since Israel's refounding in 1948... love or hate him, maybe he's just an elderly guy wearing out.

None of us are getting any younger.

Speaking of which, 75-year old Robertson ragging on a 77-year old for having a stroke?

That's just asking for it....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home