Hunter & Gatherer Weekly

My blog, my webpage, me....

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wake Forest, Shelby, Chapel Hill...., North Carolina, United States

Ex-Shelby Star photographer, wrote a weekly outdoor adventure column. Now I'm a law student at UNC-Chapel Hill....

Tuesday, September 04, 2007

The Curse....

... Chad, Alan and I joke about "The Curse", but so far our comedy is related to at least a couple deaths and a broken truck.

The deal is that everywhere I go, bad things happen - I got on Chad's boat and we were suddenly caught in a hail storm, I go to New Years and wind up first on the scene of a pedestrian fatally hit in the road, I'm riding in Chad's truck and the drive train falls out, I go to New Years a year later and a car flips within sight of me....

And I don't even have to be in the country.

The day before I came back from Germany this summer, a drunk driver flew through Chad's yard (literally), flipping the car several times into the yard of Chad's grandmother-in-law, where the mortally injured passenger was ejected from the vehicle.

I'd left my car parked in Chad's yard while I was away.

And then I came to law school...

... and in the first week the school literally started falling down: http://media.www.dailytarheel.com/media/storage/
paper885/news/2007/09/04/University/
Law-School.Evacuated-2948312.shtml


http://unc.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2166117&id=2730354

Y'know, at one point a couple of years ago I actually noticed large black vultures circling my house.

Damn.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home