Hunter & Gatherer Weekly

My blog, my webpage, me....

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wake Forest, Shelby, Chapel Hill...., North Carolina, United States

Ex-Shelby Star photographer, wrote a weekly outdoor adventure column. Now I'm a law student at UNC-Chapel Hill....

Monday, June 29, 2015

There may be some Arlington folks who, after some stories came up in a recent conversation, think that I'm politically to the right of the John Birch Society because I have family members who've involved priests in their weddings (not trying to be judgmental, but some of my best friends were married by clergy...), I've known people who owned guns (President Obama has known one too... his name is Secretary Kerry), and I'm not from urban California or the Northeast corridor, and I'm okay with that and with about where-ever anyone is from. Y'know, there's some folks in America who think the Beltway is a bit ivory tower, and this sort of thing doesn't help....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home