Hunter & Gatherer Weekly

My blog, my webpage, me....

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wake Forest, Shelby, Chapel Hill...., North Carolina, United States

Ex-Shelby Star photographer, wrote a weekly outdoor adventure column. Now I'm a law student at UNC-Chapel Hill....

Saturday, January 07, 2006

Thou shalt not....

What's the most shoplifted book at Barnes & Noble?

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

The Bible, at least according to that cashier in Raleigh.

Hey, if you really, really need a free Bible, try www.biblesforamerica.org/, the Gideons... I've noticed there are one or two churches around here, I'm sure they could help....

Or if you'd like to learn more about Islam, how about www.freekoran.com?

Not sure about The Vedas. Google 'em yourself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home