Hunter & Gatherer Weekly

My blog, my webpage, me....

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wake Forest, Shelby, Chapel Hill...., North Carolina, United States

Ex-Shelby Star photographer, wrote a weekly outdoor adventure column. Now I'm a law student at UNC-Chapel Hill....

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Minnesota Milita to Deploy Peacekeepers to Upcoming Political Conventions

“Hordes of masked government storm troops, covered in black Kevlar uniforms, arresting everyone in sight?”
“Dude, I thought we were just making that crap up,” said George McHenry, a battalion commander with the Minnesota Militia, a fringe militant group on the federal government’s terror watch list, “but I just saw it on YouTube.”
“Those pictures are going to look great on next year’s recruiting brochure.”
The recent Republican National Convention earned notoriety with many, including people who are supposed to be wackos, when a political organization that espouses freedom and small government used a police force larger than the Libertarian party to ensure the safety of its delegates from thought.
“I mean, what about free speech? Freedom to assemble? Probable Cause?” asked McHenry while using pages from Article III of the United States’ Constitution, which covers the federal judiciary, to wipe down his rifle, nicknamed “Due ProceSKS.”
“Next time they want to take on the American People, I figure we’ll show up and let them take their chances with the Second Amendment and the 3rd Battalion, Minnesota Militia! The Fightin’ Mooses!”
Moosei?
“I figure we can hop a ride in my wife’s Prius,” said McHenry.
“She runs the ACLU booth….”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home