Hunter & Gatherer Weekly

My blog, my webpage, me....

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wake Forest, Shelby, Chapel Hill...., North Carolina, United States

Ex-Shelby Star photographer, wrote a weekly outdoor adventure column. Now I'm a law student at UNC-Chapel Hill....

Tuesday, July 07, 2015

http://www.villagevoice.com/news/how-a-50s-era-new-york-knife-law-has-landed-thousands-in-jail-6662589 Seriously? Someone please advise me otherwise.... True gravity knives expanded to switchblades and stuff expanded to clip and = thumb-opening knives expanded to about everything? I just checked, and the knife blade on the multi-tool I got as a goodie from the Red Cross (for donating a bunch of blood) that I keep in my glove box for gardening, working on my car, volunteering with the Boy Scouts and such... can be opened with a flick of the wrist....

1 Comments:

Anonymous Hotmail contact number said...

Informative post!

2:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home