Hunter & Gatherer Weekly

My blog, my webpage, me....

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wake Forest, Shelby, Chapel Hill...., North Carolina, United States

Ex-Shelby Star photographer, wrote a weekly outdoor adventure column. Now I'm a law student at UNC-Chapel Hill....

Monday, January 09, 2006

Iran....

news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/4596098.stm

Hey, um, are these folks worrying anyone else? They seem to enjoy reverting to pre-Enlightenment concepts of government, woman's rights, science, religion and gerneral playing nice... and prehistoric ideas of music appreciation.

www.cnn.com/2005/WORLD/meast/12/19/iran.music.ap/index.html

Are they a good ad for the separation of church and state?

www.cnn.com/2005/WORLD/africa/12/22/
muslim.brotherhood.ap/index.html


Will the repressed, pregressive intelegensia of Persia rise up and cultivate a grand new fad in lamppost decoration?

www.webneveshteha.com/en/

"MOUT", military operations in urban terrain, zap 70% casualties on your side, when you're winning. Listen folks, in a land of suicide bombers and human wave attacks, not that I don't try to do my part for my fellow human (www.heifer.org), but if it comes down to my butt on the ground or our B-52s in the air....?

www.arlingtoncemetery.org/

Sharper diplomacy? Sanctions? Peace? Pleeeeeze?

www.un.org/
www.un.org/Docs/sc/
www.promotega.org/fld00019/graphics/newspaper.jpg

Stay tuned....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home