Hunter & Gatherer Weekly

My blog, my webpage, me....

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wake Forest, Shelby, Chapel Hill...., North Carolina, United States

Ex-Shelby Star photographer, wrote a weekly outdoor adventure column. Now I'm a law student at UNC-Chapel Hill....

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Darn unlicensed immigrants....

"Schwarzenegger says he won't stop riding
California governor slightly injured in motorcycle accident"


http://www.cnn.com/2006/POLITICS/
01/09/schwarzenegger.crash.ap/index.html


"Schwarzenegger said Monday that a weekend accident won't stop him from riding motorcycles. As an actor, he said, he had to sign contracts covering possible injuries from stunts. "I did all those things anyway," Schwarzenegger said. "I never played by the rules.""

"Police: Schwarzenegger riding illegally
California governor admits he has no motorcycle license"


http://www.cnn.com/2006/US/01/10/schwarzeneggar.license.ap/index.html

"I never played by the rules."

?

I guess not, Herr Gubernator.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home